Sacred Valley of the incas...
The Sacred Valley was one of the most important places in the Incan Empire. Its climate was beneficial to the development of agriculture and the construction of important cities like Pisac and Ollantaytambo
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
At 8.30am, we pick you up from your hotel and take you to the start of the tour. We travel from Cusco,In Pisac, we stop to visit a traditional market, where you can browse and buy some local souvenirs if desired. We will spend about 30 minutes here.
Then, we drive up to the ruins of Pisac. Here, we explore the extensive ruins whilst enjoying stunning views over the valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
In Ollantaytambo, we get further exposure to Incan constructions, mainly the amazing temple of the sun, enormous blocks of rock perfectly carved and polished, stone water fountains, stairs and terraces.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
After of Ollantaytambo visit to the famous church and archaeological site in Chinchero.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels around the main square
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.