Sacred Valley Of The Incas
This trip to the Sacred Valley of the Inca is one of the most Pisaqimpressive in your visit to Cusco, we will visit the most archaeological traditional places as the typical market of Pisaq, the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo and the ruins of Chinchero. It is the second more visited place of Cusco after the trip that is taken inside the City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick you up from the Hotel
- Transport: Tourist Bus
- Tour guides: Spanish / English
- Buffet lunch in urubamba
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets to the park / 70 soles
- PISAQ:- Where you will find a great variety of craft like Ceramics, Textiles and Paints. After the walk, we will ascend to the Archaeological center of Pisaq, which we will visit during 1 hour approximately accompanied by a professional guide that will explain us their importance and meaning of this Inca place and the enigmatic Culture, during the period of development through a wonderful spectacular scenario that will left you without breath. Ollantaytambo Then we will be arriving to the town of
Ollantaytambo:- Where we will be visiting one of those archaeological beautiful centers insidethe sacred valley of the Incas, this place is a magnify surrounded scenario of sacred mountains like the Señor of Tunupa Wiracocha. And near the river Ollantaytambo is the sacred river of the well-known Inca Wilkamayu. This place will be visited around 45 minutes. Before return to the city of Cusco we will visit the last tourist attraction known as Chinchero.
Chinchero.- In a spectacular evening. The town of Chinchero offers us an enormous scenic place, being attracted by its spectacular colonial church, archaeological group and market. We will be arriving approximately to the city of Cusco at 19:30pm.
Departure Point :Pick up from your hotel
Departure Time :Pick up from your hotel
Return Detail :Cusco Main Park
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.