Sacred Valley Of The Incas Full-Day Tour
The sacred valley tour is a really beautiful place to which you must visit to know the true history and culture of the majestic Inca civilization.
During the tour you will be able to see directly the best expressions of Incas architecture, landscapes with breathtaking views, Quechua people who still practice ancestral agriculture, textile inca, and taste the gastronomy of Peru.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist transportation
- English tour guide
- Hotel pickup
- Tickets for the attractions in sacred valley
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
CUSCO - CHINCHERO - MORAY - MARAS - OLLANTAYTAMBO - PISAC
The tour starts with pick up from your hotel at 6:30 am, then we head to the first Inca attraction. CHINCHEROS is an urban center that still has walls and temples of the Incas, you can also see the 16th century colonial temple. Chinchero is known for its weavers who in their homes will be able to teach the techniques and customs inherited from the ancestors.
Afterwards we moved to the MORAY agricultural experimentation complex, it is a system of terraces, whose purpose was the adaptation of new tropical species to the Andes. Near this place is another very famous attraction SALT MINES OF MARAS, this place is open all year round, was used since the Inca times as a natural source of salt, there it is possible to learn about its extraction process and uses. In the route to the sacred valley you can enjoy a beautiful landscape, dominated by the snowy mountains of Vilcanota, the most important are CHICON, PITUSIRAY, SAWASIRAY, VERONICA.
Continuing the route we arrive at the living Inca city of OLLANTAYTAMBO, this place does not change in more than 500 years, still maintains the urban designs and traces of the Incas, in this place we will visit the temple of the sun, agricultural sector, temple of the moon, Ceremonial fountain, and the hill TUNUPA.
At noon we return to Urubamba where we will have a stop of 1 hour to have lunch, in this city there are many options of menu or buffet.
During the afternoon we will visit the archaeological complex of PISAC very famous for its agricultural terraces, and the largest Inca cemetery in South America, in this town you will also be able to know more about its history and very beautiful crafts. Another attraction is the typical market where many farmers come from various regions bringing their products such as fruits, vegetables, meat, animals, etc.
After having enjoyed the best of the SACRED VALLEY we will be back in Cusco at 7:00 pm.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do the pick up from any hotel, hostel or apartment located in the downtown of cusco. If your hotel is located outside the historic center of Cusco, pick-up will be done at the door of Cusco Catredal.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.