Sacred Valley of the Incas Full-Day Tour from Cusco
Discover Peru’s Sacred Valley of the Incas during this full-day trip from Cusco. Enjoy a mix of pre-Columbian history and Andean culture as you explore the Inca ruins of Ollantaytambo, visit the city of Pisaq, and see the Andean town of Chinchero, plus much more. A buffet lunch is also covered.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Hotel pickup and drop-off downtown
- Whole tourist transportation
What's excluded :
- Tourist Tickets ( 70 PEN)
- Bottled water - Additional cost
- Alcoholic Beverages - Additional Cost
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
Get picked up from your hotel in Cuzco, then take you to meet with your bus driver and start the tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. After a 30-minute ride, you will arrive at your first stop of Qorao. Here you will get to appreciate the beautiful work of local artisans at one of the traditional markets. You will have the chance to buy some souvenirs and, of course, take pictures with llamas.
After the market, head to a local “Mirador” (lookout) of the Sacred Valley, where you can take great pictures of the Andes Mountains and the surrounding valley. Shortly after, head to the traditional town of Pisaq where you will visit the markets and learn a bit more about the lifestyle of the local people. Then visit the archaeological complex and see the agricultural terraces, Inca cemeteries, and royal Inca buildings. After exploring the markets and ruins of Pisaq, you will head to the town of Urubamba for a tasty buffet lunch.
Later in the afternoon, continue to Ollantaytambo an Inca city built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and to protect the Incas from possible invasions. Walk the streets and see the archaeological complex of this quaint town to get a clear idea of what this military, religious, and cultural center was really like during the period of the Inca empire.
On the way back through the valley to Cuzco, visit the picturesque village of Chinchero where you will see the remains of the royal estate of Tupac Inca Yupanqui and a colonial temple. While there, you will also see the well-preserved Inca walls at the main plaza and learn about the history of the sites. At the end of your tour, return to Plaza Regocijo in Cuzco and be transferred back to your hotel around 7:40 pm.
Duration: 13 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup from hotel downtown or KFC restaurant in the Main square
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our company is taking biosecurity protocols to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Bring yourself! - Take with you a quick test discard of covid19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.