Sacred Valley of the Inkas 01 Day incl Lunch Group Service
Sacred Valley of The Inkas 10 hours
The Sacred Valley is a region in Peru's Andean highlands. Along with the nearby town of Cusco and the ancient city of Machu Picchu, it formed the heart of the Inca Empire. Stretching roughly 60 kilometers, it’s an area of fertile farmland and Spanish colonial villages like Pisac and Ollantaytambo. Pisac and Chinchero are known for its Sunday handicraft market and hilltop Incan citadel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup in Cusco
- Turistic Transport "Only for our group"
- Driver " Our Driver is not the tour guide" "Only for our group"
- Professional art historian Tour guide, license by the peruvian authorities. "Only for our group"
- Drop off close to Cusco main square
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees Will vary according age and Student cards "payment is directly in the entrance", our tour guide will help to purchase it.
- Food and drinks
- This tour starts at approximately 08:00 hours. And it ends at 19:00 hours., we passed by its pick up from the hotel in Cusco, to have a guided market of Pisac , where we will have the opportunity to know closely the customs of its inhabitants and haggle prices with vendors, then we go to the city of Urubamba to have a Buffet Lunch.
Then lunch in the afternoon we visit the Fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to monitor the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of the forest settlers. In our returno to Cusco we will visit Chinchero where the remains of the royal hacienda of Túpac Inca Yupanqui are found. Admire its well preserved Inca wall in the main square and visit the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes on the porch, built on the bases of an Inca building. Return to Cusco and drop off close to the Cusco main square.
Departure Point :at your hotel or local house
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :at your hotel or local house
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.