Sacred Valley, Pisac and Chicón Mountain in One Day from Cusco
Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas in the fertile farming region surrounding Cusco and learn the story of how the vast Inca Empire was born. Learn the history of the great Inca civilization on a full-day tour from Cusco to the fertile Sacred Valley. Go to the colorful market of Pisac to see artisan crafts. Visit the impressive ruins of Ollantaytambo, discover a colonial village and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup from downtown hotels
- Entry/Admission - Pisac Market
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
What's excluded :
- Visit to Chicón Mountain
- Following a hotel pick-up in the morning, depart Cusco for the Urubamba Valley in the Andes and head for the historic fort at Pisac. Situated on top of a hill at the entrance to the valley, the ruins of the Inca citadel provides breathtaking views of the terraced hillsides and an introduction to the temples, baths, and ceremonial platforms of an Inca city.
Go down into the village of Pisac in the valley to visit its famous market, held on the stone streets in the shadows of the mountains. Look for unique gifts and souvenirs among the hand crafted products, and interact with the locals.
Next, enjoy a typical Peruvian lunch in the small town of Urubamba under the snow-capped Mountain of Chicón (Ch'iqun).
End your tour in the picturesque village of Ollantaytambo, former royal estate of the Emperor Pachacuti. Explore the Inca ruins of Temple Hill, including some monolithic walls, and the fountains facing the terraced hills.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Place: Plaza de Armas of Cusco or from your hotel, as long as you are in the center of the city and surroundings.For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Pick up and drop off in hotels that are not in downtown have an extra cost (1- 2 persons: $5.00 per person. 3 or more persons: $10.00 per person).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.