Sacred Valley Tour Pisac, Maras, Moray & Ollantaytambo and Machu picchu 2 Days
During this Sacred Valley tour and Machupicchu 2 days, you will get to know the must visit sites you have to see when you are in peru. Get fascinated by Pisac, fascinating terraces of Moray, the salt mines of Maras, Ollantaytambo and learn about the Ancient Inca history
Compared to other tours, we visit this important places that is normally made in 3 days you will have the opportunity to go back to the past and try the sacred drink of the inkas the traditional "Inca beer". this is the most complete and new program we have with no more than 8 people and minimum with 2
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick from your hotel in cusco
- Train tickets Round trip from ollantaytambo to Aguas calientes
- Private minivan for the sacred valley tour
- Professional Billingual Guide English / Spanish
- Entrance to Machupicchu
- Bus up and down to machupicchu
- Small Group 02 - Max 08 People
- Drop off at your hotel in cusco
- 01 night hotel in aguas calientes
- Assistance of the local operator
What's excluded :
- Tourist Ticket 70 soles for the sacred valley / But if you travel in 2020 is free :)
- Entrance for the salt mines 10 soles
- Entry/Admission - Pisac Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Pisac Market
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Maras Salt Mines
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
Day 1: Cusco to The best sacred valley Pisac, Moray , Salineras, Ollantaytambo - Aguas calientes
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
We will Pick you up in your hotel of cusco 7am in the morning
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Taray, Taray, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Along the way we will stop at El Mirador de Taray to enjoy a beautiful view of the entire Sacred Valley and begin to learn about the Ancient Inca history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pisac Archaeological Park, Pisac 08105, Peru
At these ruins you will see and learn about different aspects of Inca culture. Here you can see amazing art work etched into the stone and take in the impressive agricultural terraces. After exploring, we will drive back to the town of Pisaq, to check out the amazing artisanal market!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pisac Market, Central Plaza Centro, Pisac 08105 Peru
check out the amazing artisanal market!
At the market you will have free time to walk around and do some shopping.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
You will After pisac arrive in the fascinating terraces of Moray. Moray is made up of three amphitheater-like terraces made by the Incas. These terraces, which are carved deep into the earth in a bowl shape, are thought to have been used as an agricultural laboratory to determine the optimal conditions for growing crops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maras Salt Mines, 08655, Peru
After exploring Moray, you will head to the salt mines of Maras, which are just 2 miles away. Dating back to colonial times, Maras was considered a salt-producing center. Carved into the mountain side are over 3000 salt pools, which are filled daily by a little stream of water. Once the water evaporates, it leaves behind a glistening patchwork of salt. The salt mines are a great spot to take pictures and capture the amazing beauty of both the Andes
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Urubamba, Urubamba, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
In this place we you will have buffet lunch
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
We will visit the ruins once we reach Ollantaytambo. This site highlights the remarkable Inka architecture and was built during the Incas heydays. This is an extraordinary Inca site and in addition to the ruins you will see an amazing rock formation representing the Inca god Wiracocha.
Following our exploration of the ruins, we will continue by train to Aguas calientes
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Hotel included at Aguas calientes 3***
Day 2: Aguas calientes to Machu picchu Return to Cusco
Pass By: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
After Arriving to Aguas calientes your trasnfer will be waiting you at the train station and will take you to your hotel.
Machupicchu or Machupicchu Pueblo, also known as Aguas Calientes, is a location in Peru situated in the Cusco Region, Urubamba Province, It is the seat of the Machupicchu District. Machupicchu lies at the Vilcanota River. It is the closest access point to the historical site of Machu Picchu which is 6 kilometres
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Today is the most important day, as we will be visiting Machu Picchu. Because it’s so special, we encourage you to wake up early in the morning to enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then head to the bus station to try to catch one of the first buses, beginning at 5:30 am (they are all on a first come first serve basis). The bus will take about 25 min to get to Machu Picchu. As soon as you arrive to the complex, it is our job to take you to the best spot to overlook all the ruins and get a panoramic view of the landscape and the sunrise over the mountains. There will be a rendezvous to observe the sunrise (if weather allows) in order to get spectacular views of the Lost City of the Incas. You will then have a 2 hour guided tour around Machu Picchu, with plenty of free time afterwards to explore on your own. If you have tickets to climb the amazing mountain of Huaynapicchu, your guide will direct you to where this hike begins. Please make sure this is arranged at least a month in advance of your visit, as tickets do sell out. It is $25 USD per person. Once you are done exploring all Machu Picchu has to offer, you will take a bus down to Aguas Calientes for lunch. Then we will take an afternoon train back to Ollantaytambo and from there we will take a private bus back to Cusco where we will drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Limited capacity of our vehicles and seats distributed with the correct physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.