Sacred Valley with Moray and Salineras Private Full-Day Tour
Enjoy a full day Tour we start at 7:30 am visiting most important places in the sacred valley like the archetological site and market of Pisaq , Ollantaytambo ,Moray (Experimental agricultural terraces), Salt Mines of Maras and Chinchero Craft Market
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch buffet
- Guide english/ spanish
What's excluded :
- PISAQ.- is located 35 km from Cusco. Here we find the market of Pisac, famous for its handicrafts, ceramics, textiles, silver, food, paint and Andean music. In Pisac you can see the confluence of traditional products produced in the area with the merchandise comes around. Another attraction are the ruins of Pisac, considered one of the most beautiful places in the city of Cusco. These ruins were fortresses built to protect the ceremonial capital of the empire against attacks. There is a cemetery, beautiful palaces and a hydraulic platform with fine cut stones. Cusco,
OLLANTAYTAMBO.- One of the last living Inca towns located on the opposite Pisac end, its streets maintain the same line to the Inca, the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo was a strategic military, religious and agricultural center here we will find the Temple of the Sun, the Intihuatana and bathrooms princess.
URUBAMBA.- This is the place where we have lunch.
MORAY.- It is located 7 km from Maras, two hours from Cusco by Chinchero route which is one of the most spectacular views where there are circular terraces of different sizes. These are experimental agricultural terraces and places of concentration of female energy, which is considered as a magnetic center of the Pachamama.
SALT MINES OF MARAS.- Located northwest of the town of Maras, known by some as "Salt Mines", they are constituted by about 3,000 small wells. The salt is obtained from pre-Hispanic times through a system of sun-dried salt water from an underground stream. Once the water evaporated, the salt is ready for sale.
CRAFT MARKET OF CHINCHERO.- This town is located at 28 km. From Cusco on the paved road to Urubamba where are the remains of what was the "Royal Hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui", it is like a beautiful colonial temple built on Inca foundations, its greatest asset. However, it is its Sunday market, originally dedicated to the exchange of agricultural products between the villagers of the valley and the high end. Currently, the market is a spectacle of colour and movement that causes the fascination of tourists with its range of handicrafts and textiles made of pure pre-Columbian style.
End of services
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will contact you the day before to confirm the time and the location to pick you up
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.