Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park With Cusco City Tour Morning ...
We handle small groups of 12 people.
The tour we do in the morning that is more recommendable
The Guais have a lot of knowledge
Travel in a class A service, the best.
per adult from
4 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel
- Tourist transport (12 people)
- Professional Tourism Guide
What's excluded :
- • Income (Tourist Ticket, Cathedral and Coricancha income).
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Enjoy your morning with a visit to the most important tourist attractions of the city of Cuzco, as is the Qoricancha temple, they say that in Inca times this temple was covered in Gold, Sacsayhuaman the Inca military fortress, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, the famous Tambomachay resting place Inca and the famous Cathedral of the city of Cuzco.
Recommended the tour in the morning, it is more free there are not many people, more beautiful to take pictures from different angles, in each place it will be about 40 minutes accompanied by your guide with much knowledge to share.
We will start with the pick-up from your hotel between 8:10 am to 8:30 am, to go to the Qoricancha, then Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Taambomachay and the Cathedral of Cusco ending the tour at 12:30 am at noon.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Centro Histórico, Cusco, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from your Cusco City Hotel between 8.10 am to 8.30 am
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Centro Histórico, Cusco, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.