Safari & Waterfalls trails Experience Out the beaten Path.
Are you ready to go out the beaten path to our waterfall adventure?
If your answer is yes, this safari adventure is for you.
Our journey would start in Manuel Antonio we will pick you at any given destination from there we drive to the safari meeting point. On this expeditions you will jump in a full 4x4 car where you to will enjoy breathtaking views of the jungle and the ocean. We will take short walks into the forest were in the company of our local's experts we point out some of the highlights of the area.
After of swimming and enjoy from the waterfalls, we will drive to the top of the mountains to a very special place where you will enjoy a picnic type of lunch with full ocean view, while you enjoy lunch that comes wrapped in a banana leaf given it that tasty local flavor.
If you ready to go and explore with friends and family this tour is suitable for all ages and sizes.
Are you ready to explore?
per adult from
What's included :
- Licence Tour Guide by ICT (Costa Rican Tourism Chamber)
- Waterfall admissions.
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Lunch/Dinner typical Casado wrap in banana leaf.
- Entry/Admission - Eco Chontales Waterfall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eco Chontales Waterfall, Chontales, Baru, San Isidro del General, San Isidro del General District 40601 Costa Rica
Eco chorales waterfalls and trails
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :618, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation in any Hotel, Villa, Ranch, Private house or Airb/b or at the national park entrance Quepos or Manuel Antonio Town.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour has a maximum number of travelers 8 who can participate in this activity
- This it is a GROUP activity be nice and courteous with others during the activity.
- Please be responsible visitor, if by any chance you are having any delays on Breakfast, mechanical or any other issues please let us know is not nice for others waiting for you to show up, after 10 minutes of a wait at the agreed pickup place, it would be considered as NO SHOW and refunds are not applicable.
- Remember animals are not held in captivity and the national park is not a Zoo, We promise to do our best to find as many animals as we can, but we can't warranty that you will see certain animals are certain times. Their house is about 1000 hectares of land and the national park is only %10 of the property open to the public so they have many places to go.
- Close shoes, tevas are welcome, insect repelling, extra pair of clothing, bathing suit and Camera
- Not recommended for travelers with knees or hips problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.