Safari Death Valley and Moon Valley Tour in San Pedro de Atacama
Walking routes with us you can become part of nature and also enjoy great comfort, security and an excellent service.
In an exclusive safari style bus, with reclining seats and an unparalleled panoramic view, we will take you to the most spectacular places in the Atacama Desert, such as the Valley of the Moon and the Valley of Death.
In the Moon Valley & Death Valley tour you will see the Atacama Desert at its best from the top of a dune to the valley of death.
Enjoy in the tour a nice orange drink with ice to pass the heat and continue enjoying.
Finally, you will be able to enjoy the whole safari style of a sunset that will leave you impressed by its beauty and colors.
per adult from
What's included :
- professional driver
- professional tour guide
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Pedro de Atacama, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region
The Moon Valley and Death Valley tours are held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
tourists should arrive at a meeting point located in the center of San Pedro de Atacama, all the hotels are there.
During the service we will visit the valley of the moon and the valley of the death, when arriving at both places a small trekking will be made.
You will enjoy the views at all times Safari style and you will be able to take many pictures.
the service ends at the same meeting point.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Toconao 435, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- we care the customer is our priority so the transport is only private to keep the social distance we have face mask and glove to provide to the clients so we have been organizing everything lately to offer safety and confidence when you book this product.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.