Safari Float + La Fortuna Waterfall
To safari Costa Rica is the best way to see its wonders. This safari floating trip will allow you to see places that you cannot reach by vehicle and not even by horseback! Together with a breathtaking landscape, the Rios Peñas Blancas is merely the best to safari Costa Rica!
When you visit the Waterfall, you are not only getting the chance to enjoy this marvelous natural wonder, you will be helping to support the Development Association of the community; 100% of the entrance fee goes for social projects and benefit schools, nutritional centers, the orphanage, our roads and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fee
- Bilingual Guide
- Tipical Lunch
- Entry/Admission - La Fortuna Waterfall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
The Peñas Blancas river safari float is a pleasant and fun tour. You can enjoy the sights and sounds of the rainforest and experience its peacefulness as we quietly paddle the Peñas Blancas river.
Monkeys, sloths, iguanas, crocodiles and a vast array of colorful tropical birds awaits you!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 106-4417 Costa Rica
La Fortuna Waterfall Reserve, where over 4 000 ml precipitation a year give you the chance to enjoy this majestic 210 feet high fall. A five hundred meters downhill hike will give you the chance to see it from the very bottom where a “natural pool” awaits if you want to swim in the fresh water of La Fortuna river.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Si su hotel no está en la lista, contáctenos (+506) 2479 9133- Si su hotel no está en la lista, pueden aplicar cargos extra por transporte
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.