Safari Float Sarapiqui
The best safari float in a large river surrounded by incomparable jungle beauty! Enjoy 2 ½ hours immersed in the lush tropical rainforest, floating along the Sarapiqui River which lies next to important reserves renowned for their biodiversity. Exotic amphibians, countless tropical birds, otters, fish, sloths, iguanas, and incredible flora will make this experience unforgettable.
Once the tour has completed, you will be treated to a delicious traditional Costa Rican lunch in our riverside facilities.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Tradicional lunch with natural drink
- Snack: Tropical fruits
- Professional guide
- Lifejacket and helmet.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks ($2)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off: Only Sarapiqui´s hotels.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aguas Bravas Rafting Company, 1 km west of the Chilamate School 300 Meters West Rancho Magallanes, Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui Costa Rica
1- Operation center to use toillets and changing room.
2- Tours starts.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Aguas Bravas Rafting, Heredia, Chilamate, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.