Safari in Bandia reserve and lion ranch
4x4 ride in the savannah
Observation of flora and fauna
Approach the lions as close as possible
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- transfer, reserve and ranch entry, 4x4 vehicles, guides and driver.
- Entry/Admission - Reserve De Bandia
What's excluded :
- Lunch, personal expenses, tip.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reserve De Bandia, N 2 Route de Mbour, Saly Senegal
Located about 15 kilometers from Saly, the Bandia reserve is a typical place of the African savannah.
Accompanied by a park guide, you will discover animals such as: rhinoceros, zebras, giraffes, buffaloes, oryx, big kudus, impalas, gazelles, warthogs, monkeys, crocodiles, turtles, ostriches ..., as well as more than 120 species of birds that roam free in this large 3,500 hectare reserve.
Besides animals and nature, you can also discover serer pyramids with reconstituted mortuary chambers, tomb of griots in the hollow of a millenary baobab tree containing authentic human bones.
Right in front of the reserve is the Lion Ranch which is a unique place in the African savannah where several wild lions live.
Accompanied by a guide and a driver, you travel the reserve aboard a 4X4 vehicle specially equipped to approach the lions up close. You can touch them and observe them around and on the vehicle.
This unforgettable experience will give you thrills and you will be able to take magnificent photos.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :469 Route de Saly, Saly, Senegal
Traveler pickup is offered
Saly, near the Auchan storeAirports
- Blaise Diagne Intl. Airport, Dakar Senegal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.