Safari In Mole
Enjoy some time at the Mole National Park in the Northern Region of Ghana. This is the biggest elephant sanctuary in West Africa and boast of other primates such as antelopes, warthogs, baboons, monkeys among others. You will also access the near attractions and villages whiles here.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Day 1: Drive from Accra to Mole. This 11 hour trip will commence from Accra at 04:00am and will have some stops en route for washroom, lunch and the Kintampo waterfalls.Kintampo Falls flows from the Pumpu River which falls some 70 meters down beautiful rocky steps. Take a short break from the journey with a tour here descending the over 150 steps to the base of the falls. Arrival and overnight at the Mole Motel.
Day 2: Spend the day on a safari at one of the largest game reserves in West Africa home to elephants, baboons, monkeys, antelopes, warthogs, etc. This two hour walk will take you closest to the elephants and the other primates. You can also choose to go in a safari jeep. Later explore nearby attractions such as the Larabanga mosque, the mystery stone and Mognori village. Overnight at the Mole Motel.
Day 3: Start early drive back to Accra via Kumasi. You will be dropped off at your hotel to end the tour.
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.