Safari in the Bandia Reserve
On this safari in the Bandia reserve, enjoy a 4x4 ride in the savannah, observing flora and fauna and discovering a variety of animals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry ticket to the reserve, 4x4 rental, official guide
- Entry/Admission - Reserve De Bandia
What's excluded :
- Tip for the guide, the meal on the spot
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reserve De Bandia, N 2 Route de Mbour, Saly Senegal
Departure for the Bandia Game Reserve, a typical African savannah. Accompanied by a park guide, we will discover animals such as: rhinoceros, zebras, giraffes, buffaloes, oryx, big kudu, impala, gazelles, warthogs, monkeys, crocodiles, turtles, ostriches and more than 120 bird species who live in freedom in this large reserve of 3,500 hectares. In addition to animals and nature, we can also discover Serer pyramids with reconstituted mortuary chamber, tomb of griots in the hollow of a millennium baobab containing authentic human bones. After the visit, have lunch in the restaurant of the reserve (not included), then return on Saly
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at our Africa Protravel agency in Saly, near the Auchan store.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.