Safari on Sarapiqui River From San Jose
Our tour starts in the morning, taking the path that leads to the Braulio Carrillo National Park, which we can enjoy in large part of our trip, observing its splendid greenery and its great variety of flora species.
This road is one of the routes that allows us to reach Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui, where Costa Rica Fun Adventures will provide you with the comfort of a private and exclusive dock for your clients, where you can cool off with delicious local fruits while we board the boat that will lead us along the Sarapiqui River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Special Option: °Vegetarian |° Gluten Free |Let us know if you have some special meal restriction |
- Tour Guide
- Transportation from Hotels in San José
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarapiqui River, Costa Rica
Once in Puerto Viejo, we will arrive to the comforts of our own private pier, where you will enjoy the fresh fruits that our staff will have waiting for us. We will board a boat and experience the richness of the Costa Rican rain forest and its magnificent inhabitants such as toucans, monkeys, sloths, crocodiles, birds, and many other species that call this wonderful river “Home”.
After an hour and half we will arrive to our private and exclusive Reserve MADERO NEGRO, where you will enjoy a typical Costa Rican buffet. After lunch you will take a guided tour to our Dart Frog Sanctuary, Butterfly Farm and Snake Collection, following these activities you will have some time to walk around our Botanical Gardens where you will see many different bird species. .
Finally, to conclude our journey you will enjoy some of our world renowned Costa Rican coffee and return to San Jose.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in San Jose
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Highly suggested to bring a camera, insect repellent, walking shoes, and sunscreen.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.