Safari Tour in Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve
The Stanley and Livingstone Private Game Reserve is situated a convenient 10 minute drive from Victoria Falls Town. The reserve is home to the Big Five. Guided by knowledgeable rangers you will go in search of the Big Five and experience the sights, sounds and smells of Africa.The game drive is never complete without a stop with some snacks and drinks as you watch the sun set behind the Africa bush.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel, Old Ursula’s Road, Stanley & Livingstone Private Game Reserve, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
The tranquil setting of this boutique hotel, which has just 16 exquisitely furnished suites, offers a very magical African experience. The Stanley and Livingstone Boutique Hotel fuses natural thatch and timbers with traditional English furnishing and objects d’art.
Here you enter a world of gracious living whilst being transported back to the pioneering adventures of the early explorers.
Situated 15 minutes drive from the Victoria Falls on the Victoria Falls private game reserve. The lush gardens, water features and sparkling swimming pool at the hotel make this truly, an oasis in the African bush.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.