Safari-Tour Pays de Barr: 1 day
Departure from Colmar with Alsace Safari at 8:30 am:
• Visit of Obernai.
• Visit to a medieval castle.
• Wine route.
• Tasting at a winemaker on the wine route
• Visit of Andlau, one of the most "Beautiful Villages of France" and 2nd on the program "Favorite Village of the French" in 2014.
• Interactive workshop to learn everything about half-timbered houses and castles in Alsace
• Wine route.
• Break in Dambach-la-Ville
Return to Colmar around 6:00 p.m.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Château de Spesbourg
- Entry/Admission - Les Ateliers de la Seigneurie
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Obernai, Obernai, Bas-Rhin, Grand Est
Clinging to the side of the hill and in the middle of the vineyard, Obernai is one of those villages whose historical and architectural singularity is worth a visit!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Château de Spesbourg, 67140 Andlau, France
A short walk in the forest brings us to the castle of Spesburg. In addition to its ruins and its large square dungeon 24 meters high which are very impressive, the view is just beautiful on the Andlau Valley and its castle.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Les Ateliers de la Seigneurie, Place de la Mairie, 67140 Andlau France
Discover Andlau, its narrow streets lined with pretty half-timbered houses, the Abbey, the Seigneurie. Meeting with a passionate winemaker and wine tasting.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: ALSACE SAFARI, 18 Rue du Noyer, 68000 Colmar, France
Dare to explore the treasures of Alsace
Embark with us and enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Alsace!
We will take the famous "wine route" to make you discover beautiful panoramas, visit typical villages and of course meet passionate winemakers who will explain and you will taste the delicious Alsatian wines.
Departure Point :36 Grand Rue, 68000 Colmar, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Please indicate the address of your accommodation where we will pick you up!
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in vehicles and whenever the distance cannot be respected.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.