Safari Tour to Akamas Peninsula from Limassol Town
There’s only one way to explore the wild Akamas Peninsula – by 4WD. Join in on this bumpy adventure as you go off road down dirt tracks and over potholes. You’ll kick off with a drive to the giant limestone walls of the Avakas Gorge. Next up is Lara Bay, home to a breeding station for the protected Green Back Turtles. Enjoy lunch before heading back through Latchi.Then visit the Baths of Aphrodite, where legend has it that the waters have magical rejuvenating properties. Last stop will be in a local village and you will have the opportunity to visit a typical traditional Cypriot coffee shop!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Lunch with a glass of wine or a soft drink
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avakas Gorge, Paphos Cyprus
Enjoy an escorted mini hiking into Avakas Gorge
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lara Bay Turtle Conservation Station, Akamas, Paphos Cyprus
Lara Bay is one of the few remaining havens for loggerhead and green turtles to nest. Aluminium cages are placed over the nests in order to protect small turtles from foxes and enable them to escape to the sea as soon as they emerge from the sand. Turtles nest from the middle of May to the end of August.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Baths of Aphrodite, near Latchi, Latchi, Polis Cyprus
Visit the Baths of Aphrodite where legend has it, the goddess Aphrodite used to bathe
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Limassol, Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is provided from selected hotels in Limassol. Participants are required to contact the local service provider to confirm their exact pick up place and time at least 48 hours before excursion date.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 08:00 AM Friday: 07:30 AM - 08:00 AM Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 08:00 AM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 08:00 AM Friday: 07:30 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs, pushchairs and car seat can't be taken on jeeps
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Akamas Peninsula 4x4 Tour Paphos
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transfer by 4x4 vehicle: Max capacity 10 people
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.