Safari Truck in the Jungle, Boat Ride and Argentinian Falls
View a network of over 270 Waterfalls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world!
Enjoy a 8 km truck ride through the jungle and panoramic view of the environment; Take a 6 km boat ride through the Canyon of the Iguassu River, until you reach the falls;Feel the power of the falls as you pass so close that you get wet!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from Puerto Iguazu Airport to Puerto Iguazu Downtown Hotels (not including hotels located within the Iriapu Forest)
- Bilingual guide in Spanish and English
- Roundtrip transfer from/to hotels in Puerto Iguazu and Foz do Iguassu to/from the Park.
- Boat Ride
- 4x4 Ride through the Jungle
What's excluded :
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport
- Food and beverages
- Admissions to National Park (Payable only at the national park in Argentine pesos - foreign currency not accepted)
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Province of Misiones, Litoral
we pick up all the passengers from centrally located hotels
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Foz do Iguacu, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana
we pick up all the passengers in centrally located hotels
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
Iguazú Falls or Iguaçu Falls are waterfalls of the Iguazu River on the border of the Argentine province of Misiones and the Brazilian state of Paraná. Together, they make up the largest waterfall in the world. The falls divide the river into the upper and lower Iguazu. The Iguazu River rises near the heart of the city of Curitiba. For most of its course, the river flows through Brazil; however, most of the falls are on the Argentine side. Below its confluence with the San Antonio River, the Iguazu River forms the border between Argentina and Brazil.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Saint George, Av. Córdoba 148, N3370 Puerto Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
hotels in Puerto Iguazu and Foz do Iguassu
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you to wait for the guide at the lobby of the indicated hotel.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.