Safe Private Cruise: Snorkel at Icacos Island aboard The Innovation Charter
Updates with Health and Safety Plan:
**Capacity: COVID-19 reduced capacity of 17 people maximum for Private Charter** Our charter trips are a great option for groups of family and friends that want to enjoy snorkeling, time at the beach, and feel safe with a crew that will make sure everything is clean and sanitized. Flexibility of choosing your departure time.
*Times will be decided upon availability. We recommend prearranging to make sure this is a possibility for your group.*
#Puerto Rico's Executive Order until January 7th, 2021 - Icacos Island as a Nature Reserve COVID-19 plan: vessels are not allowed to anchor. We are allowed snorkeling Icacos Island reefs and mooring only.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch, local rum and non-alcoholic beverages
- All snorkeling gear (mask, tube, fins)
- Safety belts (clip on floaters)
- Half bathroom aboard
What's excluded :
- Towels, Swimwear, Sunblock
- Transportation arrangements (pick up/drop off)
- Face masks
Your Private Group will have an authentic snorkeling adventure to Icacos Island.
Meet us at Marina Puerto Chico in Fajardo, and after a thorough introduction of our day, we'll navigate the boat for 35 minutes to La Cordillera Cays to explore one of the eastern islands of Puerto Rico. At Icacos Island, we’ll provide guided snorkeling and interpretation of ecosystems, marine species, and landmarks in the area. After the snorkeling, the bar and lunch buffet open! Deli Style Lunch Buffet is offered to enjoy with soft drinks or with Puerto Rican rum. Once we get to the beach, we'll have time to sunbathe and chill. Going on a hike to see more of the nature reserve is also an option.
Departure Point :The Innovation Snorkeling Tour - Puerto Rico, Carr#987, Km 2.5 Bo, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with serious knee problems (sea ladder)
- Not allowed to participate: Children from 0 - 2 years
- Pregnant travelers - contact us prior Private Group tour date for further details
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Meeting location: Face masks required at all times. Aboard the vessel: Face masks not required. Required for all: practice physical distancing of at least 6ft, taking the temperature at the check-in. Anyone presenting temperatures of 100.3 °F or greater will be restricted from participating.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.