Safely flexible trip to Ourika Valley .
This is a half-day tour to the prettiest Valley in the High Atlas and the closest rural areas to Marrakech. An authentic discovery of nature, Berber way of living, and traditions with hygienic measures.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Berber villages and hamlets perched on mountain slopes of the High Atlas range ¨. Stop to take photos of the little terrace of various crops and other wonderful and exotic sceneries.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Oualmas, Morocco
We will visit a Berber house and get introduced to them from a distance. We will see how they live and make their own bred and food. This area has never known any case of Coronavirus
Stop At: Le Jardin du safran, Ferme Boutouil au centre du village de l'ourika Takatert, Ourika 42452 Morocco
Safran is which is the most expensive spice in the world is grown in the Ourika valley. The best Safran is produced in this area and a lot of local Berber women take advantage of it.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :بريد المغرب, Rue Beni Marine, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.