Sagrada Familia Direct Access : Premium Guided Tour with Ticket (Small Group)
Visit the Sagrada Familia in 1.5 hours with an expert guide and small group size. Relax and enjoy the tour knowing you have reserved your entry ticket and will have priority access to the Basilica.
- Relax knowing your entry tickets, museum entrance and Sagrada Familia School access are all included
- Benefit from priority access to Gaudi's otherworldly Basilica
- Enjoy a guided tour with an expert guide and a group no bigger than 19 people
- Enter the Basilica at a time of the day when the light is at its best
- Ask your tour guide for tips on what else to see and do in Barcelona at the end of the tour
Priority access — more time to explore
Long lines? We'll show you how to skip it. Packed out sights? Follow us to the secret quiet spots. On Originals tours, you can explore in ways that others can't.
Led only by 5-star guides and local aficionados, you can expect intriguing insights, fun facts, and stories from the people who call your destination home.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance fees and tickets.
- Personal audio reinforcement (if more than 11 people)
- Official tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
What's excluded :
- Access to the towers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Make your visit to the Sagrada Familia unforgettable with a 1.5-hour guided tour of Gaudí’s masterpiece. See the Basilica’s dream-like façade and interior in a small-group setting accompanied by an expert guide. During the tour you will learn about the ongoing construction, the current predicted completion date, and the generations of craftspeople, architects and artists learned how to bring Gaudi’s vision to life. Your guide will meet you outside, starting the tour with a little introduction before heading to the Basilica’s entrance. After you’ve headed through security, you will hear all about the Nativity Façade. This was the first completed section of the Basilica and the one that Gaudí personally worked on the most in his lifetime. Try to decode the many symbols that Gaudí left for the viewer to decipher.
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer de la Marina, Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :1:20 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring your Passport or ID card
- Shorts Sleeveless shirts are not allowed
- Meet your guide on the corner of Carrer de la Marina and Carrer de Mallorca in front of the Sagrada Familia Gift Shop (Botiga de la Sagrada Familia)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020 : Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.