Sagrada Familia Skip-The-Line Guided Tour
We offer the most friendly, interesting and knowledgeable guided tours in Sagrada Familia, our meeting point is Kurz&Gut, a cosy Bar- Restaurante situated 3 minutes away from the monument.
The 1h and 15 minute guided tour in English guarantees skip-the-line access to this unique attraction as well as a personal, local and passionate expert that will take you throughout history and architecture in the most detailed and enthusiastic way possible. Experience Gaudí’s masterpiece to the fullest and thoroughly discover the Catalan modernism with its many interpretations and enigmas.
The guided tour is in English and it is limited to a maximum of 25 people per tour. Participants will have earphones to follow the guide’s explanations and instructions while you look around and take pictures (groups bigger than 10). Skip-the-line access to Sagrada Familia is included so forget about long queues and enjoy Sagrada Familia’s amazing features.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- General Admission Ticket and other fees
- Skip-the-line Access
- Guided Tour in English
- Earphones to keep up-to-date with your guide’s explanation ( minimum groups 10 people
- Assistance at the meeting point ( Free Wifi)
- Free time after the tour inside Sagrada Familia
- Small Groups ( Max 25 people)
- PLUS: 10% discount in food & drinks at KURZ&GUT ( show your voucher )
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
What's excluded :
- Access to the towers
- Pick-up and drop-off service at the hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
the most important and interesting place in the basilica
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kurz&Gut Gaudi, Avinguda de Gaudí, 5, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :La Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Due to COVID-19 and by order of La Sagrada Familia all stop markers and models have been removed,groups no longer have priority entrance and some spaces will be closed to visitors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.