Sagrada Familia Skip-the-Line Private Tour with Guide
Construction has been ongoing for more than 137 years. Even in its unfinished state, it remains an absolute must-see for every visitor to Barcelona. Discover the history of this magnificent church, his creator, Antoni Gaudí, and get ready to admire the vaults that raise over 200 feet high.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
What's excluded :
- Tower tickets, they can be arranged (upon availability)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Undoubtedly the most iconic and more popular attraction in Barcelona. The most visited monument in Spain with over 4,000,000 visitors per year. Don't worry about that, with us you will use a separate entrance and will skip the line saving your time!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Botiga de la Sagrada Família, Carrer de la Marina, s/n, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.