Sagrada Familia Small Group Guided Tour
Join us on a small group comprehensive guided tour of Gaudi´s world-famous masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia. On this tour, you will be able to skip the lines and visit Sagrada Familia with an enthusiastic expert guide. You will see the different parts of the building and the many examples of religious symbolism hidden through its unique architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small group
- Professional certified guide
- Skip the Line Tickets to the Sagrada Familia
- Guided visit to Sagrada Familia from the inside
- Guided visit to the exterior and facades of the Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any private expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Sagrada Familia, La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Catalonia
Explore the most famous masterpiece of Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí, La Sagrada Familia. Discover this masterpiece together with an expert guide and a small group.
Your guide will be waiting for you next to Sagrada Familia, at the corner of Carrer Sardenya and Carrer de Provença.
From the meeting point first, walk around the basilica with your guide and visit its facades. The first one you will be able to see is the Passion Facade, which was the last one to be built. After visiting the newest facade and going around Sagrada Familia you will get to see the Nativity Facade. This facade was built under the direct supervision of Gaudí and serves as the entrance to the church. You will learn about the many examples of religious symbolism of these intricate facades as well as the history of the church and its architect.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
After seeing the Sagrada Familia from the outside you will enter the church with your guide. We offer the exclusive opportunity to skip the line, in order to save precious time. Entering the monument with an expert guide an in a small group will allow you to have a personalized experience and take full advantage of your visit.
You are sure to be captivated by Gaudi’s incredible architectural style: the peculiar shape of the columns, ceilings, walls and the organic architecture of the basilica.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer de Provença, 419, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.