Sagres & Cape St. Vincent Half-Day Tour
In comfort in our MiniVan with air conditioning we will visit the village of Sagres and St. Vincent Cape
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Fortaleza de Sagres
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: South Explorers, Lagos 8600-325 Portugal
We will pick you up at your hotel or accomodation
Stop At: Fortaleza de Sagres, 8650-360, Sagres Portugal
Visit to the Fortress of Sagres, where was the School of Navigation founded by Henry the Navigator. Let's see the famous compass and take a walk along the trail around the breathtaking cliffs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Porto da Baleeira, Rua das Naus, Sagres 8650-368 Portugal
Stop for a photo of the fishing port of Sagres overlooking the south coast of the Algarve. From this viewpoint we will also see Martinhal beach and its islands.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Praia do Beliche, Sagres, Portugal
The Beliche beach presents a unique beauty. Here we can see the imposing cliffs that protect it from the strong wind. Here we can also find numerous surfers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cape Saint Vincent, Estrada Cabo de Sao Vicente En 268, Sagres 8650-390 Portugal
In Cape Saint Vincent, we will see the huge lighthouse at the most southwestern point of Europe. Before the 15th Century this was known as the "End of the World". Place that allows unique photos to later remember.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your accomodation in Lagos area. In some cases where it is not possible to access with the minivan, you will be informed of the nearest place to make your pick-up.Ports
- Portimão Cruise Terminal, R. do Convento, 8500-802 Portimão, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 06 years
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.