Sagres & Lagos driving along southwest Portugal's coast - Private Tour to Algarve from Lisbon with Lunch
Enjoy visits Sagres and Lagos by driving along the beautiful southwest Portugal's coast, 300 km south of Lisbon, affords a rewarding 10 hours tour experience. Cross the 25 Abril Bridge and continuing along the Alentejo coast around Vicentina Coast Natural Park. Before arriving Sagres, discover the west coast of Portugal, like Vila Nova de Milfontes, São Teotónio, Odemira, Aljezur and see some of Portugal's finest beaches such as Zambujeira do Mar. Arriving Sagres enjoys Algarve’s delicious regional cuisine (lunch included). Visit the main tourist attraction of Sagres: Cape St. Viscent & Sagres Fort. On return to Lisbon stop in Lagos and see the view site of Ponta da Piedade behind the lighthouse, to view stretches from Cape St-Vincent to the west to Cape Carvoeiro in the east and shop at Lagos City Center. Your tour also includes a free and flexible pick-up (7:30AM) & drop-off (7:00PM) from your located accommodations, private driver/guide & Lunch.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Ponta da Piedade Lighthouse
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sines, Sines, Setubal District, Alentejo
On the Costa Alentejana Sines is an old fishing town best known in Portugal as the birthplace of the explorer Vasco da Gama. His statue stands proudly beside the walls of the castle in which he grew up, and the museum inside recounts the life of this national hero. Now, Sines is making waves as Portugal’s top container port, which is separated from the old quarter in a gigantic industrial enclave along the shore.
It’s a fascinating site if you’re into that sort of thing, as it has a natural underwater trench that allows the largest cargo ships to dock near the shore. Keep going south and the industry melts away, and you’ll come to a scalloped shoreline with little coves and the whitewashed village of Porto Côvo.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sagres, Sagres, Faro District, Algarve
Sagres in Portugal is a small coastal town, known for its great surf beaches, and position at the most western point of the Algarve once thought of as “the edge of the world”.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lagos, Lagos, Faro District, Algarve
15 Best Things to Do in Lagos (Portugal)
Lagos is a busy coastal town in the Algarve that has all the things people love about the region. There are beaches of all descriptions, from long sandy bays to tiny coves walled by ochre-coloured cliffs. These rocks create a breathtaking scene at Ponta da Piedade, where the bluffs and obelisks are riddled with caves and arches and the sea is a clear emerald colour.
Back in the centre of Lagos the old town is an exploring heaven, with Portuguese pavement in lovely patterns on its streets and sights that transport you to the Age of Discovery when explorers set sail from the port.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fortaleza de Sagres, 8650-360, Sagres Portugal
The Fortaleza Sagres is located at the southern tip of the Sagres Peninsular and this uniquely designed fort protected the town from raiders from North African. It was from here that Henry the Navigator devised his 15th century expeditions to the uncharted seas around the western side of Africa, which heralded in the golden era of Portugal exploration.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ponta da Piedade Lighthouse, Lagos Portugal
The lighthouse is a stone tower of masonry, 51 metres above sea level, with an attached keeper’s house. It has a red flashlight. Despite plans having been made as early as 1883, it was not erected until 1912-13, on the site of the ruins of the “Nossa Senhora da Piedade” hermitage and a farmhouse that was bought from the owners. The delay was in part due to the opposition of the local parish council to the construction as it involved the destruction of the remains of the hermitage. Ponta da Piedade is now a well-known tourist location because of its rock formations, which can be visited by boats on hire close to the lighthouse.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour we pickup all peopleAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We're certified by the Official Tourism entity 'Turismo de Portugal' with the hygiene certification stamp 'Clean&Safe'. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizers and masks to our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.