Sai Gon City - Cu Chi Tunnels Group Tour
If you participate in this tour, you will have a chance to discover a nice bustling and crowded city with beautiful sites and old construction. Don't forget to take pictures as these places in the tour are totally outstanding.
In terms of Cu Chi tours, upon arrival, you will be introduced how the tunnels are constructed and how people survived through this hard war time. Spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems. Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Snacks - Other meals not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Independence Palace, 106 Nguyen Du District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, 01 Cong xa Paris Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, built in the late 1880s by French colonists, is one of the few remaining strongholds of Catholicism in the largely Buddhist Vietnam. Located in Paris Square, the name Notre Dame was given after the installation of the statue ‘Peaceful Notre Dame’ in 1959.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Central Post Office, 125 Hai Ba Trung, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
The Central Post Office in Ho Chi Minh is a beautifully preserved remnant of French colonial times and perhaps the grandest post office in all of Southeast Asia. Located next door to Notre Dame Cathedral, the two cultural sites can be visited together and offers visitors a chance to imagine life in Vietnam during the times of the Indochinese Empire. The building was designed by Alfred Foulhoux and features arched windows and wooden shutters, just as it would have in its heyday in the late 19th Century.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
The War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City first opened to the public in 1975. Once known as the ‘Museum of American War Crimes’, it's a shocking reminder of the long and brutal Vietnam War.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Cu Chi Tunnels are part of a massive war museum in Ho Chi Minh. They offer visitors a sneak-peek at the underground life of Vietnamese soldiers back in 1948. The site has over 120km of underground tunnels, with trapdoors, living areas, kitchens, storage facilities, armoury, hospitals, and command centres.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :De Tham, Đề Thám, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the hotel in District 01, Ho Chi Minh City including Thi Sach, Thai Van Lung, Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Nguyen Van Cu Street and Ben Thanh Area. If you are not in these places, please make your own way to De Tham Street in District 01 to meet us.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.