Saigon city half day tour on scooter
Hop on our scooter and spend your time not only to explore the daily life of locals but also visit the highlights in Saigon. Then, going back home with many memories that are kept in our meaningful gift.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Local Pho or Bun Bo (beef noodles) and Vietnamese coffee
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinatown (Cho Lon) - District 5, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Drive through Cholon area to explore this old chinatown with many local markets to learn about their custom, traditions.
Visit one of the most ancient temples in Saigon: Thien Hau temple and the guide will show you the religious life of China people and how it is affected in Vietnam.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Ho Thi Ky Flower Market, Ho Thi Ky Ward 1, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
We will pass by Ho Thi Ky flower market and ride through the narrow alleys which could not be found on Google map to see one of the most famous wholesale flower markets in Saigon and let our guide tell you the origin of these flowers.
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Visit Saigon's downtown area and the landmarks: Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, ride along Dong Khoi road to see Opera House, City Hall and Rex Hotel; especially we will visit CIA building (where the photo "The Fall of Saigon" was taken in 1975) also get the best view of Central Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral from above.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can contact us to inform the exact address of pick-up destination.Airports
- Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Departure Time :2/24/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.