Saigon Foodie Tour On Vintage Vespa Scooter
Part night excursion, part street/local food adventure. Guests experience the nightlife of Saigon the way locals do, all from the back of a vintage Vespa scooter. Stops include drinks at Zoom cafe to watch "the world goes by" (as said in the Lonely Planet guide book), food and drinks at local restaurants (one stop for sea food and one stop for Southern food), samplings of Saigon's best authentic street/local food, a Vietnamese-style coffee shop (with live music) and wrapping up the evening at one of the many local nightclubs (with live music) , where the new generation of Vietnamese unwind and flaunt their unique style. Guests ride pillion behind our drivers to enjoy and experience the Vietnamese night life with friends...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Vespa, drivers, English speaking tour guide, dinners (2 stops), Bar and café (3 stops), at least one drink at each stop.
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater)
What's excluded :
- personal expense and other services not metioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater), 07 Lam Son Square Street District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Our guide and driver will pick up and drop off at hotel .
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.