Sail & Snorkel the East Coast of PR with your own private boat & captain!
Sandy Bottoms only offers private tours, with a max of 6 passengers. You and our captain decide where and how you spend your day. No lines, no crowded motor boats. First class, VIP treatment!
We offer two options of snorkel trips. This trip does not include Lunch, but includes breakfast pastries, fruit & cheese platter, smalls appetizers, and loads of snacks. You are welcome to bring your own lunch. We have a fridge & freezer onboard. This trip does include local rum (Don Q), and local beer, Medella. We have a large selection of mixers including, organic juice, and sodas.
For our trip that includes a fully cooked lunch on board and our ships bar, please see our "Island Hopping with lunch and bar" trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Fruit & Cheese Platter, Chips, Crackers, Dips, Sundries, and more!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local beer (Medella) & local Rum (Don Q)
- Soda/Pop - Various sodas and juices
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Paddle Boards
- Fun floats and safety floats
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We provide lots of snacks but not a fully cooked lunch. You are welcome to bring your own lunch.
- Swimming, snorkeling, paddle boarding etc
Departure Point :Cayos Icacos, Panama
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/25/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No children under 3 years old.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The Puerto Rico Government is requiring a NEGATIVE Covid test within 72 hours of arrival into SJU Airport. YOU must bring this test result, for each guest, with you on the day of your sail. If you do not bring the test results, you will not be able to sail. NO refunds for NOT having test results.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.