Sail & Snorkel the East Coast of PR with your own Private Sailboat & Captain!
Sandy Bottoms Sailing offers personalized snorkeling, and island hopping tours to the offshore islands of Puerto Rico. Sail with style and comfort in our 47 ft Beneteau Sailboat, while taking in the beautiful views. Our tours are always private (max of 6 guests) and designed around you & your parties' desires. Snorkel, swim, relax on a float, sun bathe on the deck, sip cocktails on a white sandy beach!
See our 5 STAR reviews on our other listings!
Our boat holds a maximum of six passengers so that we may provide you with the best service and experience.
We adapt our daily schedules around you and your desires to snorkel, sail, or just relax. We are all about you and your FUN! Visit us for more information at Sandy Bottoms Sailing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Fruit & Cheese Platter, Chips, Crackers, Dips, Sundries, and more!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local beer (Medella) & local Rum (Don Q)
- Soda/Pop - Various sodas and juices
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Paddle Boards
- Fun floats and safety floats
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
We plan you day around you and your parties desires to swim, snorkel, sail, paddleboard, or just relax on a beach. We normally visit two islands during your sail.
• Cayo Icacos, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
• Isla Palominos, Las Croabas, Fajardo 00740 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Puerto Del Rey Marina, 4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/25/2019 - 8/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No children under 3 years old.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The Puerto Rico Government is requiring a negative Covid test within 72 hours of arrival into SJU Airport OR proof you are fully vaccinated (CDC Vaccine Card.) You must bring this test result, or your vaccination card with you on the day of your sail.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.