Sail and Dive from a Private Yacht in Bonaire
Charter your own private yacht for a personal sailing and guided diving adventure on the beautiful waters of Bonaire. You go out on a 45.2ft Jeanneau for a 4 or 6 hour tour at the time you pick when you make the booking. The Jeanneau is a spacious sailing yacht with 8 spots in the cockpit and multiple spots on the beanbags in the front of the ship and extra spots on both sides.
The boat is yours and together with the captain and dive master you decide where you want to diving! Once you book, we don't take other guests! (diving spot is limited to the availability of moorings)
The ship is fully crewed, has a marine toilet, on deck shower and professional snorkel gear on board. There is an open bar on board and you'll be served tasty bites along the trip.
The mentioned price includes open bar, tasty bites for your party!
If you want to extend your party or sailing time, just contact us.
per adult from
What's included :
- A private ship for 4-6 hours
- All taxes*, fees and handling charges * Except Stinapa Dive Tag $10,-/$ 45,-
- Unlimited drinks (open bar, no alcohol before activities)
- Tasty bites (a snack every hour)
- Professional crew / captain
- Dive guide (Master or Instructor)
- Air tanks
- Check-up dive (complimentary extra)
- Use of snorkeling equipment
What's excluded :
- Towels, beachware & reef safe sunscreen
- Dive gear (full set add $ 45,-)
- All divers need to bring their Stinapa dive tag (or purchase on board $ 45,- or daypass $ 10,-)
- PLEASE NOTE ALL DIVERS MUST HAVE DONE A CHECK UP DIVE BEFORE DIVING WITH US
- What can you expect from our Bonaire Sail & Dive exclusive charter package:
Sailing fun on the Phoenix exclusive for your private party of maximum 4 divers, expandable to 6 divers.
The Phoenix including captain & crew, exclusively for your company
1 or 2 dive(s) in the Bonairian marine park, if possible on your favorite spot
Open bar: water, soft drinks, beer, rum and wine (no alcohol before diving)
Tasty bites: several surprising snacks
Easy way in and out of the water
Upgrade options: guided diving, air/gear, extra diver, F&B exclusive, Dive & Dine
• SoloBon Sailing Charters, Kaya International, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
• Bonaire National Marine Park, Barcadera z/n, Kralendijk Bonaire
• Tasty Bites - We serve all charter long tasty bites prepared by our chef in combination with fresh dishes made on board.
Departure Point :1 Kaya International, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
If you arrive by cruiseship please inform us. Pick-up is NOT STANDARD!Ports
- SoloBon Sailing private dock
- Cruise port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Life vests are available
- It's possible to extend the tour with 1-2 hours, an extra dive or even a dinner on board contact us after booking for the options
- It's possible to extend your party with non-divers
- Minimum age for divers is 16 years
- Divers must all be experienced and the last made dive should not be more than 1 year ago
- PLEASE NOTE ALL DIVERS MUST HAVE DONE A CHECK UP DIVE IN THE BONAIRE MARINE PARK BEFORE SAILING, we can arrange a check up dive, please contact us.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.