Sail in Formentera - Private tour
Enjoy a private tour.
We take you on a tour of the island so you can relax on the best beaches in Formentera with a local skipper.
Snorkel and immerse yourself in Formentera's spectacular seabed.
Learn the basics of sailing by sailing with the great blau.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- paddle surf
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Formentera, Formentera, Balearic Islands
The route is personalized and we decide it every day when we pick you up from the beach depending on your preferences and where the wind blows to make you have the best experience. There are two routes:
- From Punta de Sa Pedrera, passing through Ses Illetes to the island of Espalmador.
- From Punta de Sa Pedrera to Cala Saona and the caves around it, ideal for snorkeling!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Cafe del Lago, Av. Mediterrània, 20, 07870 La Savina, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.