Sail on Antara with Dilip Donde
A unique opportunity to sail with India's first solo circumnavigator. Book the entire boat for an exclusive experience or sign up and make new friends on this once in a lifetime opportunity
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Transfer to and from the jetty to the boat
What's excluded :
Sail on Antara for quality time with Dilip, the typical old salt who loves swapping stories about his solo circumnavigation and other sails, rustling up delicious meals and exchanging notes on sailing.
Antara: a beautiful, Van de Stadt design 40 footer sail boat, is the first of her kind in the Indian waters. Antara has been certified as an ocean-going yacht and is fully compliant with all safety, navigation and communication requirements.
Antara’s First Mate, Sucheta Jadhav, started sailing 5 years ago and crewed in the 2017-18 Clipper Round the World Race.
Our day sails can take up to 8 people for a sortie. The sail starts at 2pm and is designed for the first time sailor, as an introduction to sailing on a large sail boat.
Departure Point :Dona Paula Jetty, Goa, India
Departure Time :11/2/2020 - 5/15/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Friday: 02:30 PM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 02:30 PM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 02:30 PM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children below 10
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.