Sail Vermouth Music Session
We want to do things right!. For this reason we are going to schedule Blues, jazz, dixie and Pop music and what better option than with a Local best Bands performing great hits, and the best local Vermouth Yzaguirre!
SUNDAY SAIL VERMOUTH
Take this opportunity to enjoy the best Sunday Morning Live Music in Barcelona from the sea aboard the Catamaran Orsom. You will be able to appreciate the skyline of the city of Barcelona and capture wonderful images as the light changes while you enjoy live Pop, Rock, Jazz & Blues music.
Alex is a total showman. Playing guitar and singing best Blues, Pop & Rock wellknown songs. Alex Zayas songs will create the perfect atmosphere to your sailing skyline viewing cruise!.
Relax with a cold drink. The bar is open, delicious Yzaguirre local vermut served.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Round trip
- Band playing music
- Cup of Vermouth
What's excluded :
- Other Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) besides the ones included in the ticket
- Other Drinks besides the ones included in the ticket
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Other Food and drinks besides the ones included in the ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catamaran Orsom, Portal de la Pau 1, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Our staff will do the check in at the stand we have just by the catamaran. You'll receive a briefing before boarding and the crew will assign you a place. The catamaran departs on time and comes back 90 minutes later to the same place.
Live music will be already being played. You will go along Barcelona Port to reach open sea. Sails will be hoisted and engines turnedd off once out of the port. Live music goes on as yoiu enjoy the views and asked the crew for your drink. The catamaran goes on up to port olimpic or forum area depending on the wind strengh and then comes back. After 70 minutes or so the catamaran will be back on the port and it will approach to the mega yachts and maremagnum to show you another part of the city.
Live mkusic finishes at the same time the catamaran is mooring back in Portal de la Pau.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Moll de les Drassanes, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- The boat will be open to boarding passenger at 12:30
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.