SailAway Morning Adventure Tour
Come join in on the morning tour onboard the 110ft sailboat "Lady Black". We start our morning gliding along The Palm Beach Coast while passing some of Aruba’s most exquisite white sandy beaches. Gaze off the bow with a cold tropical drink as you scan the seas for Aruba’s colorful and exotic fishes. Snorkel at one of The Caribbean Sea’s largest shipwreck before sailing to the tranquil Boca Catalina bay. Snorkel in the bay and enjoy some tasty cocktails on our spacious lounge area. The third stop of the day is Beautiful Malmok Beach. Do a trick or two while rope jumping in the turquoise crystal clear waters while the ever helpful crew prepares a delicious lunch.
Location: MooMba Beach (Hadicurari Pier)
Trip Length: 4 Hours (10 am - 2 pm)
What’s Included: Delicious Lunch, Open Bar, 3 stops for Snorkeling, Gears with instructions & our famous Rope Swing
pick up NOT included
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Pirates rope swing
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy snorkeling at the following spots:
The Antilla, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba
Malmok Beach, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba
Boca Catalina, Noord Aruba
This tour includes:
Open bar, juices and sodas. lunch, fruit platter and water.
Swing rope, snorkeling gear and live vests if needed.
Swimming, relaxing on the deck and net.
Have fun with friends and family!
• The Antilla, Palm Eagle Beach, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba
• Boca Cataavlina, L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
• Malmok Beach, Malmok Beach, Aruba
Departure Point :Palm Beach, Aruba
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 74 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.