Sailboat Excursion in Cagliari Gulf departing from Cagliari port
See magnific Cagliari from the sea! It's a perfect solution if you're staying in Cagliari center - board the sailboat from the port of Cagliari and take the short cruise around St.Elia cape, Sella dell'Diavolo promontory until Poetto and back. The experienced skippers will take you around some of the most beautiful coves that you can't see from the land. This half day excursion departs on mornings at 10:00 am and on afternoons 15:00h.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skipper, fuel
- Advance booking
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golfo degli Angeli, Via delle Cicale 5, 09134, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
Boat trip in Golfo degli Angeli
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Sella del Diavolo, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
We will depart from Cagliari port and sail along Sant' Elia Cape. During the trip you can admire the lighthouse of Calamosca, Cala Fighera and Grotta dei Colombi (in tanslation Grotto of Doves). We will arrive to more shallow and calm waters of Poetto beach where you can admire the majestic Sella del Diavolo (Devil Saddle) promontory.
Pass By: Calamosca Beach, Bivio Borgo Sant'Elia Direzione Cala Mosca, 09100, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
You will pass Calamosca beach
Stop At: Marina Piccola, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
We will stop in Marina Piccola next to Poetto beach where it will be possible to swim if the weather will be good
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Lungomare New York 11 Settembre, 322, 09125 Cagliari CA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with health complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please dress appropriately, windbreaker jacket recommended.
- No guide service
- It is possible to bathe from a designated area on the sailboat weather permitting. The sailboat cannot arrive in the beach
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.