Sailing Adventures on a Classic Yacht in the Heart of the Columbia Gorge
Sailors will enjoy a private two hour sail aboard a beautiful yacht in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge. Each person can interact with the captain, learn to sail, steer the boat, winch in the jib sheets, or just relax on the deck as we navigate up and down the mighty Columbia in the wake of Lewis and Clark.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Our sailors will sail for two hours on a beautiful 38' classic yacht with a highly experienced captain. Guests can help sail the boat or just relax and enjoy the view of the Columbia River Gorge.
• Bridge of the Gods, Columbia River Gorge, Cascade Locks, OR 97014
Departure Point :Heart Of The Gorge Sailing, Marina, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Masks are required in the cockpit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.