Sailing Antigua's West Coast
Look forward to a pleasant day navigating the beautiful coast of Antigua Island, the captain will drop anchor so you can jump in and enjoy this paradise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Caribbean lunch with fresh lobster
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Beach chairs
Treat yourself to a relaxing day of fun at sea and on the beach. After boarding a comfortable catamaran, you’ll set sail along the west coast of Antigua on the Caribbean Sea. Soak in stunning views of the vast landscapes and turquoise-blue waters along the coast while you relax on the deck. You’ll drop anchor at a secluded beach, where you can swim in the pristine waters or walk along the soft white-sand shores. After some beach time, join the crew back on deck for a mouth-watering Caribbean lunch with fresh lobster and refreshing cocktails from the open bar. Enjoy your midday meal while you listen to some lovely steel-pan Caribbean music.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Antigua. If you’re staying in a different area an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- People under alcohol influence cannot participate in water activities
- Guests must be in good physical condition
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask / Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign / Label to cough and sneeze properly / Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel / Handwashing / Avoid touching eyes, nose and/or mouth / Reduced number passengers per vehicle / Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.