Sailing Baptism in Palma
Do want to learn how to sail? In the dinghy sailing baptism you can have your first contact with the sea. Accompanied by a monitor, you will learn the basics of navigation.
A fantastic opportunity to learn with the best professionals of the National Sailing School in the bay of Cala Major.
In the dinghy sailing baptism you will learn how to: identify the parts of the boat, identify the movement of the rudder, identify the direction of the wind, leave and enter the port, tack and gybe, mast and unmast the boat.
Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Children over 13 years old must submit an authorization signed by the father, mother or guardian to perform the activity without an adult company.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 hours of baptism sailing on a collective dinghy sailing boat
- Professional instructor
- Technical briefing
- Access to changing rooms & lockers
- Accident insurance
What's excluded :
- Snorkeling equipment
- You can take a bath in the quiet beaches of golden sand or snorkel (equipment not included) to enjoy the seabed and the aquatic life of the south coast of Mallorca.
Departure Point :Avinguda de Joan Miró, 327, 07015 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.