Sailing Cruises out of Copenhagen Harbour - Run up the sails with the crew
Our three beautiful, well-maintained wooden Schooners is Denmark's Maritime Heritage and our oldest Schooner has more than 120 years history at Sea.
Take this unique chance and enjoy fresh air out on the Sound and admire Copenhagen from the Sea. Join one of United Sailing Ships’ schooner sailing cruises and, at the same time, get a glimpse of Denmark’s maritime traditions and be a seamann for a day.
When the engine is cut off and the breeze fills out the sails, it is a soothing experience to relax and enjoy the quiet, as the schooner runs before the wind. Enjoy the views of Wonderful Copenhagen – they don’t come any better! And the crew are happy to tell you more about the ship during the trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - The price includes fruit and a beer or a soft drink for each person.
What's excluded :
The Captain welcomes you aboard while the ship slowly glides out of the harbour. Highlights on shore in Wonderful Copenhagen will include the Little Mermaid (although you will probably need a binocular to see her!!), the Royal Palace, the Opera House and the Marble Church. Once the course is set, everybody will be invited to help set the schooner’s numerous large sails – a fun task to share with other passengers
• Amalienborg palace square, Copenhagen 1257 Denmark
• The Little Mermaid, Langelinie, Copenhagen 2100 Denmark
• Copenhagen Opera House, Ekvipagemestervej 10, Copenhagen 1438 Denmark
• Royal Danish Theatre Play House, Sankt Annae Plads, 36, Copenhagen 1250 Denmark
Departure Point :Skonnerten Halmø, Admiralkaj, Toldbodgade 31, 5. sal, 1253 København K, Denmark
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Bring outerwear depending on the weather
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.