Sailing Curlew Escape on Moreton Bay
Curlew Escape is a luxurious, spacious, sailing yacht on which you can enjoy sailing on the lovely Moreton Bay. The islands are a few hours sail away giving the perfect mix of time under sail and at anchor swimming, snorkeling or exploring the islands.
Uniquely at 4.3m wide the cockpit has a folding drop-leaf table around which 10 people can comfortably dine.
With its hydraulic swimming platform, Curlew Escape offers all the convenience, space and comfort of a motor yacht, with the quiet and tranquility of a sailing yacht.
Curlew Escape charters are fully customisable. Our skipper will work with you for the perfect day out on the water for your celebration. Choose your departure and return times, destination and the activities you want to do.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Once we leave the dock we will raise the sails and sail to Horseshoe Bay, Peel Island. This will take about two to three hours arriving around noon. The skipper can either take care of all aspects of sailing the yacht or you and your party can be fully involved in all aspects. All skippers are RYA Yachtmaster Offshore certified and are very happy to tutor your party on sailing.
Once we arrive, we will drop anchor and lower the swimming platform. We have towels, snorkels and goggles onboard. Enjoy a swim and/or a snorkel.
Lunch is BYO. The yacht has two fridges for your drinks and food. Hot chickens, fresh bread and salads are a great option. Enjoy lunch around the shaded cockpit table (6-10 people) or dine downstairs in the saloon dining area (8 people).
After lunch, we will go ashore in the dinghy. From there enjoy a stroll or a swim. We also have beach games such as cricket, frisbee and soccer which we supply.
We will then sail home and disembark in Manly.
As this is a private charter we can adapt the destination and the itinerary. Other wonderful sailing destinations are Tangalooma with wreck snorkelling and the Sand Hills, both on Moreton Island.
• Moreton Bay Region, Moreton Bay Region, Brisbane Region, Queensland
• Moreton Island, Moreton Island, Brisbane Region, Queensland
• Tangalooma Wrecks, Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
• North Stradbroke Island, North Stradbroke Island, Redland City, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Departure Point :1 Wyvernleigh Cl, Manly QLD 4179, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/20/2020 - 1/17/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Child and Infant Life Jackets available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Curlew Escape operates in accordance with the tour industry Covid Safe plan.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.