Sailing in Classic Sailboat with menu on board
They can have a unique experience with the captain who is the owner of the classic sailboat, who has been doing what he loves for more than 35 years, sailing ... a great connoisseur of every corner we will visit.
They will know everything about the river, life of the islanders and more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional sausages, empanadas, typical desserts, homemade bread, Argentine sweets "facturas"for mate
- Alcoholic Beverages - Mendoza wine, welcome cocktail, mate, coffee and non-alcoholic beverage at all times
- Entry/Admission - Aloe-Spa Salute per Aloe - Delta Tigre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aloe-Spa Salute per Aloe - Delta Tigre, Ruta 27 y Canal Aliviador Rincon de Milberg, Buenos Aires 1648 Argentina
we start at the San Fernando Marina to begin our navigation through the Delta, once embarked, El Capitan does not receive with traditional sausages and a Fresh Cocktail. We will go through the historical part where you will know how the islanders live, we continue through different rivers and canals while Timoneas VOS el Velero!
We approach the Canal del Este, one of the most exclusive places, where water sports and gastronomic areas are developed. We will anchor to enjoy the landscape and freshly baked empanadas accompanied with a distinguished Mendocino wine, and as a good Argentinian the sweet touch can not be missed so a classic cheese and sweet is perfect.
After a good talk and enjoyment we continue towards the Rio de la Plata. And while the afternoon falls we will see from the water the Neighborhood of Puerto Madero and the famous Church of Luján, the sunset is noticeable, ideal to take a Traditional Mate with Invoices.
Already relaxed .... we return to the marina after 5 hours of navigation.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: San Fernando R, San Fernando, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
2: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.