Sailing Kayak Adventure through the Peel Harvey Estuary
We will kayak sail in the Peel and Harvey Estuary systems which are amazing habitats for birds that are internationally recognized and protected under the Ramsar Convention. If lucky we might even spot some dolphins on our tour, there happen to be around 90 known dolphins that frequent these waters.
Our specialized sailing kayaks are amazing Hobie designed watercraft that have the option to sail, foot peddle or kayak paddle. They are easy to use (with some basic instructions) and very safe and stable with outriggers for stabilization. We supply all gear and safety equipment and will have the Kayaks ready to go when you arrive, so you can learn to use them straight away and spend more time sailing.
We will adjust the location of the tour to suit the tide and weather conditions. You can book and we will let you know the exact meeting place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tandem Hobie Sailing Kayaks and all equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Have a wine or beer post sail
What's excluded :
Experience the wind blowing through your hair as you glide silently along the water with not a care in the world. Our sailing kayak tours give you a great way to experience safe, stable, small sailing craft that are easy to use and are also a fantastic way to learn to sail. The Peel-Harvey Estuary is a vast waterway come and explore it with us.
We will give you full instruction and then lead you on a sailing tour through the Peel Harvey Estuary. These stable and easy to use Hobie sailing kayaks are tandem meaning you and your family or friends can sail together. Our lead guide kayak will make sure you don't sail off into the sunset and will help you along the way to have a great experience.
Departure Point :Park Ridge Foreshore, 716 Estuary Rd, Bouvard WA 6211, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.