Sailing to Upsala Glacier and Patagonia Adventure to Estancia Cristina
Experience the remote beauty of Patagonia’s Estancia Cristina and Upsala Glacier on a journey of discovery from El Calafate. Sail past icebergs across Lago Argentino and tour the historic Estancia Cristina ranch. In the afternoon, choose between a short and easy walk to a beautiful waterfall or an off-road tour to the beautiful Upsala Glacier.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks during boat ride
- Entry/Admission - Estancia Cristina
- Entry/Admission - Lago Argentino
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Upsala Glacier, El Calafate Argentina
Estancia Cristina has the great advantage of being extremely close to the Upsala Glacier, one of the most awe-inspiring sights in Los Glaciares National Park that’s only a few kilometers from our lodge. Perhaps the most unforgettable experience when staying with us is cruising along the waters of Lake Argentino, with soaring mountains and icebergs as a dramatic backdrop before reaching the face of mighty Upsala itself.
Stop At: Margen Norte del Lago Argentino, Estancia Cristina, Santa Cruz, Argentina
Estancia Cristina is tucked away in a pristine, north-westerly corner of Lake Argentino in Los Glaciares National Park, right at the furthest end of the Cristina Channel near the incredible Upsala Glacier. Our rural ranch is steeped in history, founded over a century ago in 1914 by Joseph and Jessie Masters, who came from the UK to start a new life in this beautiful yet utterly remote place.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Lago Argentino, El Calafate Argentina
We will glide over the waters of Lake Argentino’s Northern Arm to reach the furthest possible point of navigation in the Upsala
Channel, where we can enjoy an incredible panoramic view of the Upsala Glacier’s immense front.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please it is mandatory to receive your Hotel information, in El Calafate in order to organize the service.The pick up commence at 7:30am.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear hiking boots/shoes, jacket, comfortable clothing and windbreaker
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.