Sailing Tour through the Lagoon of the 7 Colors
Sail with people who share your passion for adventure! You will explore fascinating places along the lagoon of the 7 colors. Our small groups guarantee you excellent attention and service from our crew.
Disconnect from the world as you navigate the turquoise waters under the direction of the wind.
When you return to the port you can relax in our facilities or take a kayak to continue enjoying this incredible destination.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkel mask
- Seasonal Fruit Selection
- Natural fruit drinks
What's excluded :
- Ground transportation
Let yourself be carried away by the wind! Explore the wonders of the lagoon with the force of nature and in a sustainable way. Our crew will take you to the most prominent places in the lagoon where you can swim and enjoy the crystal clear waters of Bacalar. You will visit 3 different cenotes, the island of birds, and the famous pirate channel where you will learn about the history of the place. You will enjoy a delicious Caribbean snack and refreshing drinks on board.
• Lake Bacalar, Bacalar Mexico
• Cocalitos, Av costera a tan solo 5 minutos del Cenote Azul, Bacalar 77500 Mexico
• Cenote de la Bruja, Bacalar Mexico
• Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Costera 67, Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.