Sailing Tour through the Laguna de los Siete Colores
Wild Wave Bacalar is a company committed to caring for the environment. Our trips are by sailboat, being your best option to know this magical place without damaging the ecosystem.
Guided by a team of professionals, with whom you will feel comfortable and safe, you will discover every corner of this wonderful lagoon.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Brunch - Enjoy a delicious snack with the best fruits of the season.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Bacalar, Bacalar Mexico
We will wait for you at the dock of the Hotel Villa Esmeralda, also known as "Arab house". The captain will introduce himself to the group and give the necessary information and instructions to fully enjoy the experience.
The adventure begins! We will start our tour navigating through the Cenote Esmeralda, and we will continue in the direction of the Sanctuary of Stromatolites, who represent the oldest way of life on earth.
Our next stop will be the Abandoned Hotel. Here they will have enough time to explore the area and swim.
Time for a delicious fruit snack! We love to pamper them. That is why the captain will wait for you on the boat with a tray full of the best seasonal fruits.
We continue our journey to reach the last site before returning to the dock. South beach, where the blue tones and swimming in warm and crystalline water will make you love Bacalar forever.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Villa Esmeralda Bacalar, Costera 509, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.